Use & Care
HOW TO USE
- Rinse with cool water and a mild eco-friendly detergent before use and as required. Use a soft sponge or dish cloth where necessary.
- Use the warmth of your hands to mold and shape each wrap around food or dishes to keep them fresh.
- My Eco Wraps have that stick factor we love so it grips to itself and can easily be shaped into envelopes, pouches or cones to carry food on the run.
- When properly cared for, My Eco Wraps should last 6-8 months or more.
- Once its lost its stick factor, simply re-coat with wax OR add it to the garden compost to decompose over the next 6 months. That's just as long as it takes orange peels to biodegrade! Amazing right?
- Only wash with cool water and a mild eco-friendly detergent.
- Do not use any abrasive scourers as this will scratch off the special beeswax coating.
- Do not use to cover raw meat or fish.
- Avoid using with fruits which have higher acidic content such as pineapple, as this my reduce the longevity of your My Eco Wrap.
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Remember wax melts when temperatures rise above 60 degrees celsius.
- Not for washing machines, dishwashers, microwaves or conventional ovens.